Steve Harvey loves southern soul food! This week, he's teamed up with WE TV's 'Hustle and Soul' Chef Lawrence Page to show us how to make his amazing recipes, all bought with the Basket App. Never overpay for groceries again!
To download the Basket App, follow the link: https://basket.com/
Cornbread Crab Cakes
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 2 cups cornbread crumbs
- 1-pound fresh lump crabmeat
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Add Crab, bell peppers, green onions, mayo, parsley, eggs, hot sauce, old bay, and cornbread crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Mix all items with hands until well mixed together.
- Take hand size amounts and make into patties.
- spray hot pan (medium heat) with vegetable cooking spray.
- add crab patties and cook on each side until golden brown (about 2-3mins)
- add the finished crab cakes to a plate – Done!