Is it even a football game without wings? Today I’m showing you how to make Sweet Chili Sticky Wings. I cooked these in the air fryer oven because it’s healthier and they come out nice and crispy. These air fryers are portable, so you can take them tailgating or use them at home. The wings take about 40 minutes – which gives you time to prep everything else.
Whether you’re doing it outside the stadium or hosting at home, Sam’s Club has everything you need! Check out the recipes below...
Sweet Chili Sticky Wings
3 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
2 tbsp. butter
4 cloves of crushed garlic
1 1/3 tbsp. minced ginger
3 green onion sliced
2 tbsp. brown sugar
Pink sea salt and black pepper to taste
Garnish: 1 cup green onions, chopped
- Season your wings with salt and pepper.
- Fry your wings in your air fryer until crispy, while your wings are frying, add soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, butter, crushed garlic, minced ginger, and brown sugar to a saucepan simmer until nice and thick.
- Then toss wings in the chili sauce mixture.
- Finally, sprinkle green onions on top and serve.
Green Chili Jalapeño Cheese Sauce *DIP FOR MAC & CHEESE BITES*
1/2 cup chopped garlic
1/4 cup chopped shallot
1/4 cup chopped jalapeños
1/4 cup chopped green chilies
1 tsp 90/10 blend oil
1 quart Members Mark heavy whipping cream
4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 tbsp Tabasco
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- In a sauce pot on medium high heat add the oil, garlic, shallots jalapeños & green chilies, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Tabasco, white pepper and heavy cream, cook the cream mixture (until it starts to boil)
- Lower the flame and fold in the cheddar cheese slowly reduce heat until cheese is incorporated and then remove from heat.
Habanero Maple Glaze *DIP FOR BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP*
2 habaneros stems removed - chopped
1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
4 cups of grade a maple syrup
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp 90/10 blend oil
- In a sauce pot heat the oil on medium-high heat, add the chopped habaneros and garlic
- Deglaze with the apple cider vinegar and reduce to au sec (nearly dry), then add the maple syrup and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain the sauce before serving.